Initial Eligibility Requirements for All Grant Programs
- The applying organization must be a non-profit tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or a public institution.
- The grant request must be for a program, project, or service that is compatible with the mission, vision, values, and funding priorities of the Pallottine Foundation of Huntington (PFH).
- The funding priorities for 2019 – 2020 are:
- Substance Use Disorder
- Mental Health
- Tobacco Use Prevention and Cessation
- Food Insecurity
- Capacity Building
- The applying organization must support clients in the region served by Pallottine Foundation of Huntington. That region is comprised of nine West Virginia counties – Boone, Cabell, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Mingo, Wayne, and Western Putnam; eight Kentucky counties – Boyd, Carter, Floyd, Greenup, Johnson, Lawrence, Martin, and Pike; and three Ohio counties – Gallia, Lawrence, and Scioto.
Generally, PFH does not fund grants for: