Initial Eligibility Requirements for All Grant Programs
- An organization applying for funding under the Core Priorities Initiative or the Healthy Communities Initiative must be a nonprofit tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The grant request must be for a program, project, or service that is compatible with the Mission, Vision, Values, and Focus Areas of the Pallottine Foundation of Huntington.
- The applying organization must support clients in the region served by the Foundation. That region is comprised of nine West Virginia counties – Boone, Cabell, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Mingo, western Putnam and Wayne; eight Kentucky counties – Boyd, Carter, Floyd, Greenup, Johnson, Lawrence, Martin, and Pike; and three Ohio counties – Gallia, Lawrence, and Scioto.
- To ensure program requests are appropriately tailored to our geographic region, statewide nonprofit organizations are strongly encouraged to contact a Foundation Program Officer prior prior to submitting an application.
- Generally, the Foundation does not fund grants for: Individuals, Endowments, Academic Scholarships, Indirect Costs, and Major Capital Projects. The Foundation may consider or exclude expenses on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants must complete the submission using the PFH grant management system. Submissions received through any other means will not be considered.