Initial Eligibility Requirements for All Grant Programs
- An organization applying for funding under the Core Priorities Initiative or the Healthy Communities Initiative must be a non-profit tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, be a public charity status under either Section 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2), or be a public institution. An organization applying for funding under the Capacity Building Initiative must be a non-profit tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) or be a public charity status under either Section 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2). Public institutions are NOT eligible for funding under Capacity Building Initiative.
- The grant request must be for a program, project, or service that is compatible with the Mission, Vision, Values, and focus areas of the Pallottine Foundation of Huntington.
- The applying organization must support clients in the region served by the Foundation. That region is comprised of nine West Virginia counties – Boone, Cabell, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Mingo, western Putnam and Wayne; eight Kentucky counties – Boyd, Carter, Floyd, Greenup, Johnson, Lawrence, Martin, and Pike; and three Ohio counties – Gallia, Lawrence, and Scioto.
- Generally, the Foundation does not fund grants for: Individuals, Endowments, or Scholarships.
- Applicants must complete the submission using the PFH grant management system. Submissions received through any other means will not be considered.
For questions related to project ideas or using the grant management system, contact Laura Boone, Senior Program Officer, at 304-397-5955 ext. 103 or email@example.com.