Applicants must complete the submission using the PFH online grant management system. See below for application guidelines and submission requirements.
Grant Application Information:
- Organization’s full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Contact name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Brief description of the organization’s purpose and mission.
- Organization’s tax-exempt status verification.
- Brief summary of the organization’s accomplishments and ability to address the identified needs for which the proposed project will be implemented.
- Description of the problem or needs the project will address.
- Definition of the population the project will target.
- Desired goals and outcomes for the project and how those outcomes will be measured.
- Timeline for achieving the project goals and outcomes.
- Supporting facts and data in support of the project.
- Compatibility of the proposed project with the PFH’s mission and vision for funding.
Grant Funding Request, Financial Information and Other Supporting Data:
- Total cost of project.
- Projected amount of funding request with project budget.
- Other funders for project including community support and in-kind donations.
- Current year financial statements.
- 990 forms for last three years. Audit reports as available.